Monday 9 October 2017

A Day To Remember

Do you guys still remember the day you started talking to each other?
Mine.. yes!
So, to refresh our memories - step into the past for a moment haha.. I ordered a chocolate box and delivered it to her.  And wrote a letter..

Assalamualaikum :)

Do you still remember the day we started talking to each other?
It was on 13th February!
And I still remember that instant spark of attraction that we both felt,
 made us get to know each other. 
Since that day, you have filled my life with happiness, laughter and joy.
Thank you for entering my life and showered me with your love.
You mean the world to me.
I love you!

p/s: I send you much love and fondness to you with this chocolate box :)


It has been a year and half we've known each other. Lots of things we have through together. And lots of moments we have created. Ours is like a book. After done a chapter, we move to the next chapter. There is no ending yet for our book/story.. We will keep writing our own story until the time comes - where we HAVE TO put a fullstop.

P/s: just the way you are..

1 comment: