Monday 23 March 2020

Dry your eyes

Hi sayang. Sihat?
Me: http://youtu.be/G_bCnwQnGFU
You: Wahhhh..ad lagu mcm ni 😣 sebijik citenye...
Me: Citer ape
Me: Ok phm da..
Me: I dedicated the song for u :)
You: 'Let me in' awk pon mksud kn tu?
Me: :)
You: ??
Me: ☺
Me: Wtpe wak
You: Tu je?  I need an answer
Me: I wanna be a person who make u happy
Me: I wanna be a person who will always stand by ur side
Me: So..let me in.. so that i can that person
Me: *I can be
You: Huhu😊😊
You: 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Me: Tu je?
You: Im speechless 🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊🙊
You: Hahaiiiii
You: May i be someone special in ur life???🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Me: :))))))))))
Sayang, if you still remembered this song.. I want you to know that I will always dry your eyes. No matter happens. If one day, something happen and you don't know where to go to.. you have me. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment