Friday 18 December 2015

What A Day...

Why today is so miserable for me?

My phone is having problem.. and now..

Popcorn :(

Tonight, it seems like.. sigh.. I lost my words. I don't know how to express my own emotion right now. 

I know sometimes I'm a bit harsh towards her. But it doesn't mean I didn't love her. I know I'm not that good for her. She is deserve someone better than me. Who can love her more than I do. Who can take care of her.. who won't hurt her. Who will always listen to her, hold her.. 

And tonight..yeah I admit. All my mistakes.. 

I'm not that good. I'm such a bad person. 

I wont let you go.. but deep in my heart.. I have to let you go eventhough you still want me after for what I've done.. You're such a nice girl. While me..such a jerk.. :( This is the best for you

I'm sorry for what I have done. Thank you for always being nice to me. Thank you, dear. Thank you for everything.

I hope.. I'm not that strong to let you go. Coz I want to create more memories with you.

I just hope everything will be fine between us. 

Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment