Monday 1 January 2018

2k18

Happy New Year peeps!

End of 2017, remarks that was the end of 2017's book. Lots of moments and memories have been created throughout the year.

As usual, there were sad and happy moments. Not to forget, the heart broken ones. They all blend well together to make me a better person. 

As for love story, me and Queen.. we are happy together. Even sometimes, we did had a fight (because of jealousy, misunderstand,etc).. biasalah kan.. cuaca pun ada hujan, panas, ribut,petir. Dalam hubungan pun macam ni lah. Especially in our case. Huhu.. 

Tapi dalam diam.. aku takut 2018. Takutkan kehilangan cinta hati. Tahun yang memungkinkan aku hilang si dia selama-lamanya. Im not ready for that. I love her damn much. She is my life. 

I pray that Queen and I are still together for 2018.. and 2019 and.. untill.. I'm ready to let her go. Not 2018, pleaseeee... :'( Even a small matter related to that thing had hurt me.. if the big one, I dont know what will happen to myself. I'm not that strong..

And I wish, 2018 give joyous, happiness and prosperity to all of us! 

I love you sayang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment