Tuesday 14 April 2020

Happy Birthday

Today is your birthday. I had a plan for this day. But yeah, things are getting complicated and we didn't talk anymore. What should I do? Nothing. As you did not want me anymore.

So.. umm.. I guess, let the memories remained here.

14.04.2016





I will never forget this day - our first date. Our first for everything. I flew away to Johor just to celebrate her birthday. We spent a great time together. You are the best thing that is ever happened to me.





14.04.2017





We didn't celebrate together, but.. tadaaa! A surprise delivery for her. 







14.04.2018



She always said to me that she wanted to go to Bukit Tinggi. 
On her birthday, I brought her here. Waktu ni terpaksa tipu dia cakap ada kerja di KL. Hmm, I still remember her excitement when I brought her here. She was so excited. Plus, when told her that we would stay here for a night. Ahh.. she was so happy! 😆





14.04.2019



Again, I lied to her telling that I had a meeting in Negeri Sembilan. Padahal sebenarnya, I planned to celebrate her birthday in Lexis Hibiscus PD. Is it worthy? Yeah.. sangat berbaloi. We had a great night and moment here. And.. not to forget.. thanks to Lexis for giving us a slice of cake for birthday celebration. 





14.04.2020

Tahun ni, hadiahnya ialah kehilangan dia dalam hidup aku. Dia tak lagi dalam pelukan aku. Dia dah decide semuanya. Semuanya. Tipu kalau aku kata aku tak kisah, aku okay. Semua tu tipu. Gila tak sakit bila orang kau sayang nak noktahkan semua ni - tiba-tiba. Nak aku hadap tarikh ni, lagi la. Tarikh ni amat bermakna untuk aku. Birthday dia, anniversary kami. Haihhh...
Papepun, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, MY EVERYTHING. YOU ARE MY LIFE, MY LOVE. 
YOUR NAME WILL FOREVER BE ENGRAVED IN MY HEART BECAUSE YOUR NAME CARRIES SO MANY IRREPLACEABLE THINGS WITH IT.
💓💔 -aj-

No comments:

Post a Comment