Saturday 14 December 2013

Broken Heart

Tears slowly falling down upon my cheeks as I got phone call from my Love.. The voice, the tone, the mood.. I miss them so much.. The way my Love treats me tonight, I mean this early morning is what I'm longing for.. calm, tender, warm..

But it's too late, I guess.. I feel empty inside me.. I know my Love still trying to get me back, but this pain not heal yet.. The wound is too deep..

This wound become worst when I read the status (before my Love call me), saying that my Love will (confirm) move to a new place together with them.. and I know nothing about it.. I just thought it just a plan and never expect they will move too soon because we had a little conversation about that three days ago..

Me: About the house, why I don't know anything about it??

My Love: Trying to tell you but you are busy..

Me: Is it me or you? You know I'm always free and waiting for you every night right? But still telling me that I'm busy... fine.. um, so where'd you will stay then?

My Love: We will move to T

Me: Ahh, I see... why must T? I thought you are planning to run it here..

My Love: Err.. I told you before right..

Me: Nope, you never told me about this. What I know is you are going to run that here..not there..

My Love: Sorry, I thought I have told you

Me: K...so, when is it?

My Love: Don't know yet... we are just planning.. Maybe next year?

Because of that, our relationship becomes so complicated.. plus Ikan things..huhh.. and I feel that I am nobody to my Love because I know nothing about this matter.. I don't mind if it just about the house but the fact that they will  are going to move to a new place...I can't accept it.. Looks like a stupid.. :'(

To know they will move out too soon, seriously.. I never expecting that.. The worst, my Love never mention about it even today (just now).. I'm waiting for my Love to tell me, explain to me about that.. but nothing is coming out from my Love's mouth... We just talk about unrelated things... 

Is my Love not intend to tell me? And just go away like that.. leave me clueless....?? Is it wrong for me to know everything? Am I just nobody?? Why must my Love hide those things from me...???

Again, my heart is broken.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment