Tuesday 7 January 2014

Say It With Roses [Update]

mixed pink rose bouquet

It takes only a minute to crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. Yeah, it is true that love comes without warning. So be ready for love..!

And it hurts damn much to love someone and not be loved in return. But, what is more painful is to love someone and never find courage to let that person know how you feel. 

If you afraid to tell, so why don't you give her/him flower that can express the feelings of love. I want to highlight roses as roses will always be the symbol of love. 

The language of love. Roses come in many languages and there is sure to be one that will 'speak' for you.


Burgundy Rose: "You do not know how beautiful you are to me."

Christmas Rose: "You put my mind at ease."

Coral Rose: "All of my desires are tied to you."

Damask Rose: "You bring a freshness to my life that I have been missing."

Lavender Rose: "You have me under your spell."

Rose Green Flower 

Rose Orange Flower
Green Rose: "You make me feel strange."

Best given to those whom you wish happiness and lots of blessings to.


Orange Rose: "You have my attention. I am fascinated."

Often associated with desire, enthusiasm and interest. Orange rose also taken as a symbol for passion and excitement, an expression of zealous romance. It tells a woman you are interested in knowing her.


Rose Pink Flower
Pink Rose: "You are too sweet to me."
Dark Pink Rose: "I am so thankful that you are in my life."

Convey feelings of gratitude, appreciation and happiness. A dark pink rose may be a way of saying how much you appreciate the presence of that loved one in your life.


Rose Red Flower
Red Rose: "I love you."

The colour that depicts love, fire or heat and passion. A red rose being given to a lover is like saying 'I love you' out loud. Fabulous way of expressing your deep feelings of affection for that special person in your life.

Rose Dark Red Flower
Deep Red Rose: "You have nothing to be shy about."

Similar to the red rose, the dark read means a deep unconscious beauty. Dark red rose says it all. It gives you the joy of saying something that you are yearning to say but just don't find the right words for. And, you might consider sending this one to someone who does not know just how special they really are to you.


Rose White Flower
White Rose: "I respect your innocence."

Often used for wedding as it symbolizes happy love.  
Rose Yellow Flower
Yellow Rose: "I'm sorry I get so jealous."

Represent joy and friendship. A yellow rose may also bring about the message of starting a new; "Lets put this all behind and start a new page.


Actually, there are lots of meanings for each colour of roses. After did research about it, this one is the best. You can read about it in detail here.

p/s: I'm working on something lately. Need lots of effort, passion and patience. Hope everything turns out well.

And yeah, I have my own intention why I post about roses actually.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment