Wednesday 27 November 2013

This Pain...

Pain, always be my best buddy.. 
It comes whenever it want..

To let go this pain, so difficult as I'm not strong enough...
Down, feeling so down.. when thought about it

How I wish I could erase all those memories...
And start my day with a new life, new breathe

If I can turn back the time.. 
I wish.. I wish these things never happened
I want to fix everything, so I am today not feel those pains..

People say, be patience.. keep strong.. it happen for reasons

Yeah, I know.. I do really know.. 
but how to bear all this pain when it hurt my feeling so much

day by day, week by week, month by month...
Things never change

For how long should I bear this pain..?


Dear God,

My heart has been hurt so many times these last few months..
Each time, I become a little bit more down and bitter
and less of the kind soul that I once was..

I beg You to help me to release the pain in my heart....
and keep me strong..

I just want happiness... :'(

-apple_J-



No comments:

Post a Comment